Cibiltech processes personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on May 25, 2021. This latter is an EU Regulation that enhances the protection of the personal data of EU citizens and increases the obligations on companies who collect or process personal data.
Transparency and informing the public about how their data are being used are two fundamental goals of this regulation.
What personal data does Cibiltech collect?
Cibiltech may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- - Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- - Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
- - Information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to receive communications from Cibiltech or to ask questions;
- - The content of the message you send when you have a question or request;
- - Your identification information, telephone number, resume and cover letter when you apply for a job;
- - Information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- - Any other personal information you choose to send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to Cibiltech. We collect and process data when you:
- - Fill out the contact form to obtain more information;
- - Request to receive communications from Cibiltech;
- - Apply for a job position;
- - Visit our website.
Why do we collect your personal data?
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to:
- - Improve and secure our website;
- - Process and respond to your requests;
- - Manage Cibiltech’s communications and send you our newsletters (subscriptions can be cancelled at any time);
- - Manage and review applications for job offers;
- - Comply with our legal obligations.
Who processes your personal data?
The information we collect may be processed by:
- - Cibiltech employee's;
- - Suppliers and service providers: to enable them to perform functions on our behalf and at our direction to achieve the purposes identified above. These include customer relationship management databases, our recruiting database and cooky management;
- - Public or governmental authorities: to comply with our legal obligation.
How long is personal data kept?
Your personal data is kept:
- - For requests: as long as necessary to respond to your request or for other fundamental purposes (comply with our legal obligations etc.);
- - For subscriptions to newsletters: for the duration of the subscription (subscriptions can be cancelled at any time);
- - For job applications: for a period of 2 years accessible by all HR teams unless you object . Afterwards, it will keep them for another 4 years (in archive) for legal obligations;
- - For demo orders: for the time necessary to process the request.
What is our legal ground for processing your personal data?
We process certain personal data about you on the basis of legitimate interests in doing so:
- - When you visit our website: we may place certain cookies for which we do not need your consent for the proper functioning and operation of our website;
- - When we handle your question/request.
We process certain personal data about you on the basis of your consent:
- - When we send you newsletters;
- - When you accept specific types of cookies.
We process certain personal data about you on the basis of your application:
- - When we manage your job application form, resume and cover letter.
In certain circumstances, we process personal data not for purposes as set forth by us or the party on whose behalf we are processing the data, but to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements. A common example is when we need to retain certain data longer than necessary for our processing purpose in order to comply with a minimum retention requirement.
What are your data protection rights?
Cibiltech would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right of access
You have the right to know whether or not your personal data is being processed and to request copies of your personal data from Cibiltech.
The right of rectification
You have the right to ask Cibiltech to correct any information you believe to be inaccurate or any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Cibiltech erase your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask Cibiltech to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Cibiltech's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Cibiltech transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us?
- - Send us an e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Write to us at the following address: Délégué à la protection des données, Cibiltech, 130 rue de Lourmel, 75015 Paris.
Do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data may be processed and stored in France by Cibiltech. They may also be transferred outside the European Union by third-party service providers we use.
How do we secure your personal data?
Cibiltech will take reasonable technical measures (e.g. logical and physical security) and organizational measures (e.g. promote privacy and security awareness among employees) to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration or unintentional destruction of your personal data.
Cibiltech undertakes to comply with the transparency obligations relating to Law n°2011-2012 of December 29, 2011, known as the Bertrand Law, as amended by Law n°2016-41 of January 26, 2016.
Thus, Cibiltech transparently publishes all advantages and agreements with healthcare professionals on the government's public database: https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/.